Saturday, March 10, 2007

N I M O

Udah pernah baca Cintapuccino-nya Icha Rahmanti? Klo butuh bacaan yang ga pake mikir dan menghibur, gw rekomen banget chicklit ini. Seruuu...mungkin sdikit kuatir karna brasa baca kisah sendiri hahaha...

Anyway, lets talk about my own "NIMO"

I knew him since we're wearing the blue uniform, long time ago indeed. But ever since, he's always been an unanswered question in my teen's life. It's funny how he could be sooo adorable and sooo distance at the same time.
Even when I thought we had this 'thing' going on, he declined from the commitment I stubbornly asked. I didn't stop then, cos I believed there were signs (man, the book really does expressing the situation loud and clear) saying I should move on.
At some points, I started letting go all this silly things about the "nimo". Fortunately, he dissapeared. No message, no phone call. Nothing. Zero.
And so I moved on...

Until one day, he called and in his own way, he was asking for a second chance. Whatta selfish bastard!!! Can't help myself, sorry, but that's the fact. So it was a perfect timing, but for who??? If someone really do care about us, I believe that they will do their best to caused us no harm and keep us safe. Would it be fair for someone to stroll into one's life and apologize to make things right? Heaven would not exist then...earth would be such a peaceful and happy place.

Another funny thing from my lovely "nimo" was about the short messages I received periodically from unknown number. Incidentally, i found out that he was the one sending all the messages. It was the day I made peace with my "nimo".

...ada alasan kenapa kita berjodoh dengan seseorang untuk beberapa waktu dan tidak untuk waktu yang lain... (nyontek dari Cintapuccino)

No comments: