Friday, April 13, 2007

Hiding Place

There are times when u feel like hiding, or just be by urself to express ur heart and mind. Just to sit there and enjoy the helplessness, cry till ur eyes swollen, scream till ur throat sore.

Imagining myself on the beach again. Such a quite place, the cool wave keeps coming back to the beach and wet my feet, soft sand beneath my feet, little crab running away from the water. Birds fly above my head. Blue sky...blue ocean...

...........

Do u realize that before u cry, ur heart feels hurt, the wrisk of ur left hand hurts so bad, u can hardly breath properly and next comes the blurring eyes...and u cry.

..........

Another ten days before my flying home but somthing just doesnt feel right. I'll think of my beach tonite, hope to find some strength and peacefullness.

No comments: