Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Farewell

I have got my leave.
Bid me farewell, my brothers!
I bow to you all and take my departure.

Here I give back the keys of my door
---and I give up all claims to my house.
I only ask for last kind words from you.

We were neighbors for long,
but I received more than I could give.
Now the day has dawned
and the lamp that lit my dark corner is out.
A summons has come and I am ready for my journey

-Farewell by Rabindranath Tagore-


Akhirnya, hari Minggu 10 Februari 2008 gw pgi jg ninggalin Papua. Ninggalin smua khidupan gw slama 2taun trakhir, ninggalin sahabat2 baik, temen2 dan smuanya. Langit Papua yg cerah hri itu kya rela hati nglepas kpergian gw, feels like the earth bid me farewell and give me a sign that this is the best decision for me. Jarak dan waktu mungkin akan misahin kta, tp sampe kpanpun, u guys will always have a special place in my heart as u have give me the strength and hope to see this world in a broader view... as u have give me the warmth and laughter to bright my days... as u have give me love and comfort to face the world.
Thank you for all the days we shared, for my heart and love will be with u always...

No comments: