Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Being the 3rd person

As a woman who spent most of her life being single, I could definitely say this in black and white with no grey area..

Ever feel like not going smwhere cos all your friends come as couples?
You prefer to just stay at home when many of your friends gather smwhere and you're the only georgeous available woman..
In many cases I did prefer to stay at home and enjoyed my being visible as a single person.

But I could ensure you that I will do my best to always be with these people, let them be with their husband and kid, I would never have to worry of being the invisible third person.
As life gets tough and the bet gets higher, there will be few left that allow you to feel the honour of being the visible third person..

And I am thanking you for giving me the honour, wufyu dears..

No comments: