Tuesday, June 9, 2009

blablabla of bla

Its really unbelievable what people do in searching, seeking, trying to find ways to a completeness. Some might climb the highest mountain, see from those height where the completeness might locate. Some even dive into the blue water, look behind each and every coral for a glimps of these completeness.

Many times you just don’t have to move from where you are currently, just need to look with your inside eyes. As the one thing you’ve been so desperately looking is sitting there right before your very eyes. They might not smiling into your brown eyes, they might not realizing you’re being the one to complete them. Ever wondered that they too, is in their searching state?

I have wandered around for a while and understood what it feels like to be completed.
It wont last forever like in those fairy tales though.. Make the best of what you’ve got.

I am saying I Love You again, tonight of all others.

Another whisper of I am Missing You again right now, as the clock ticking softly.

Eyes closed, pictures everything of you perfectly… the scent of your skin fills my every pore… see my self lying there by your side, watching you breathing slowly in your peacefull sleepy state. Runs my finger thru your every curve, your thick eyebrow, your high nose, that sexy lips… 

I am at lost, of you.

No comments: