Monday, August 31, 2009

The Time Is Running Out...

Never consider myself as a loner...
Though I need to have my own space and time occasionally
Without disturbance, without interuption
Just me

Always love being in a crowd
But cant deny my being lost
As if standing in the middle of strangers
Aliens from no where ever named

Been trying to take things deeper lately
Looking at people's eyes and meant everything that said
Memorizing everybody's face and keep them inside
Touching them as it will be the last of all

Ever feel like the your time is running out?

Saying prayers before closing your eyes to sleep
One of those is to wake up in the morning
To be with loved ones
Cherish another day of sunrise and sunset

Maybe the time is about to come
Though I wish for it to stay much longer
As the moon bring light to a dark cold night
And the sun warm a quite dawn

And when it comes,
Let them know how much I love them
Let them know how I never meant to hurt and broke their heart
Let them know that I had a wonderful life...

Thank you...
For time is a mistery
As love is a blessing

No comments: