Tuesday, May 18, 2010

1+1=2

amazing how your mind works
like a counting machine, calculating every single number
precise...
no mistakes allowed

being by your side surely woke smthing deep inside me
i can feel the warmness in every drop of blood
the happiness is flowing thru every vein
i am flying, to the highest sky above

hold my hand, dear love
hear me saying...

you can not always have things the way you planned them to be
there will always be adjustment at each corner
the world is not always day and night
as it has cloudy day and rain

feel my heart, dear love...
hear them sinchronized with yours

i can picture myself walk thru the isle to where you are
i can picture us standing againts time

no matter how bad things might be
i won't worry much
as i know we got each other

though love is not here yet
i can tell that it is coming our way...

No comments: