Friday, May 21, 2010

promise to a friend is a promise to myself...

before my one week sailing trip to Komodo last week, a friend reminded me of things I said I would do, about making some changes in my life
she (among many) encouraged me to really find my passion in life

well, finding passion is never an easy task, i believe...

earlier today, i heard that a woman found her passion of kick-boxing at 45
imagine that!

imagine doing routine stuff which you have no passion in
waking up in the morning, go to work for the sake of working itself
nothing to look forward to
everything runs as they should be in normal life

we get easily trapped in this situation many times

surely i don't wanna be the one sitting by the window when i grow old
regretting things i did not have the guts to try and do
nor i wanna be the one sitting on a comfy couch
telling other's fun adventurous story and not my story

i know what i love doing most
and i am starting it
taking note on how i feel doing those things
seeing every chance of making things right

there is nothing wrong with trying
just knowing that we don't always right wonderful or success
but we know we have give it a try
and give our best shoot

one day, you might be able to tell the world
that you, among all else, have done those things

you never know
where life might take you
enjoy the journey
and seek for your passion in life...

...by this, i am thanking them for being there...

No comments: