Wednesday, September 28, 2011

where would we be...?

Been having the butterflies in my stomach
Been to the glorious fullmoon
Been to the google for the lost of words
Been to the highest and lowest mood swing

All because of you

You know how easy it is to forgive, yet it is strangely difficult to forget
The footprint stays, for the longest time
The scars left deep into one soul

I don't regret the cupid's gift of you
For it has bring more colours to life

I don't know if us supposed to mean anything
Or if us haven't even started

It is the shadow and confusion that held my hands tight by my side
Keep my feet firm on the ground
Though I know my heart is just dying to run to where you are

The falling in love and broken hearted part are easy
The anger and rejection you showed the world is the one I didn't anticipate
Even google can't help translating the mysteries
Left me bleeding

Don't take me to a shadowy path
For life offers enough grey side
Don't take me in if you hesitate
For you might again change your mind

I wish we could have a proper talk or we could be angry sometimes and still talk
Simple line about the traffic
Discussion which lead no where
Even a lingering silence with us holding hands

Because,
Where would we be if we can't even talk?

No comments: