Friday, December 23, 2005

RaiNBoW

18:10 Feli
Ada plangi loh. Liat langit d. Lengkung smpurna

There it was. Rainbow, beautifully stretch accross the sky with its magnificent colours. I feel peace, and hope.. May this be a good sign for whatever come ahead.

My very best friend is pregnant, Thank God, after all this time. I am sooo very happy for her and her husband. Both are one of my most favorite couple and dearest friends. May this be for the best and better...

Another best friend of mine has finally accepted a man to fill her life, has finally put aside her fear of a relationship, and finally take that she can also finds someone who can take her for what she is, loves her and willing to be part of her life forever. How i wish her all the love and happiness, may everything comes in all the best for her...

As for me...
May I find all the strength I had, to stand back on my feet and live my life peacefully. Life is just way too precious to ignore. That everything has their best timing, 4JJI has planned everthing perfectly. My time will come, so just sit back and do my best...let 4JJI take care the rest.

No comments: