Monday, March 16, 2009

Escape

Once a while, life will be too complicated and unbelievably insane. When the anger, confusion or sadness has filled your heart.. many times you just dont know how to react. Jaw dropped, brain malfunctioned, out of word.

Numb... blank... even tears is not an option.

You just need an escape... a price yet so frikkin' expensive.

I wont promise to be there by yourside at all times
I wont promise for things to get better
I wont promise that it will be less painfull
I might not hold your hands or give you my shoulder

But I will be your escape
I will put up a safety net to catch your fall
And that you will never be alone

And when the days past
We will sit on a couch, holding a cup of hot coffee
Talking and laughing on all the regrets, pain and silly things..

..i'm saying prayers for you, hang in there dears..

No comments: