Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My New Job

This facebook thing is turning into a daily task for me lately. It is truly amazing seeing the number of friend I made virtually, over 400.. Well, its included my relatives thou, but still..

The evolution thing is no joke, you know.. Its for real, n its happening.
Those with chemistry will stay, the rest will move on from your life.
From hundreds of my virtual friend, I cud count them within the fingers on my hand of those I keep a daily contact or those still around within distance.
In the end, only the closest will stay..

For whatever happen in the past, I believe we all have our reason to choose different path
Not that its better than others, sometimes it really is chemistry thing, nothing else
But forever they will be in my heart
Let them be listed virtually in facebook.. or elsewhere unknown
As I believe, that love will never end...

unless, off course.. it does end when the ugly gets worse *_*
this is one of many reason of separation anyhow

No comments: