Monday, December 28, 2009

happy mother's day...


i dont have flowery words to describe the feeling of you
i dont have priceless gift for you
i dont have the power to be the person you wanted me to be yet

but i know this for sure...

no matter what we've been thru
regardless what people think and say
just remember this;

no one could ever be a better mother than you have been to me...

you were there...
thru the ups and downs of life and everything within,
thru the anger and happiness,
thru life and death and everything in between

you are the one who's holding my hands n never let go
the one who stays while all else are gone
the one who keep me in her prayers at all time
the one who understand without a word

i could never have asked for more
as your love has been the most powerfull one to light my life & the source of all my strength

i love you mimo, with all my heart...
happy mother's day *_*

No comments: