Sunday, February 5, 2006

The After Life

Would You Know My Name
If I Saw You In Heaven
Would You Feel The Same
If I Saw You In Heaven
....

Have you ever wonder what it's like in the after life world? Whether it's true that those people are up there, somewhere beyond blue sky and clouds, looking down at us?

Lately I kept thinking about this after life for someone I hold dear in my heart is there now peacefully. I wonder if those people can still miss us, thinking about us or they have completely forgotten what they had before... Whether what we saw in those movies were real, that they will be around us without we realizing or even aware of it...

Time Can Bring You Down
Time Can Bend Your Knees
Time Can Break Your Heart
Have You Begging Please... Begging Please

Beyond The Door
There's Peace I'm Sure
And I know
There'll Be No More
Tears In Heaven

The question's left unanswered...

No comments: