Wednesday, June 15, 2011

once upon a time...

Once upon a time, there was a girl.
People find her beautiful, and kind, and caring. She has almost everything other girl ever want to. Beautiful face, nice smile, nice body, nice shoes, she travels a lot, she has a good job, she has wonderful boy.

One day she met a prince of charming, with a daughter about her son.
They fell in love, and started to share about the future.
The romance didn't end up well. They broke up. She was very devastated.
One dawn at end of February, she was entertaining the idea of jumped off the hotel balcony, where she and her friends stayed in to celebrate birthday.

Life went on...
She cried and cried and cried, asking for God to send her a prince.

Here came a prince, more mature than the previous prince. They got along very very well. He treated her as if she was his world.
She travelled across the continent to meet her prince after talking and sharing for 3 months.

They got along even better in real life. The love was so wonderful when she came back to her land, the prince proposed her to marry him. She surely said yes.
But "would you please convert to my religion? In my religion, a moslem female is not allowed to get married with a non moslem man. Even a man as beautiful as you are. Even I love you to the bones".

The prince hesitate, I love you so much princess, but I was born Christian, can we just got married without changing anything? he plead.

The girl said, I love you so much, you are the most wonderful man I've ever known. I am willing to sacrifice my world and leave it behind to be with you. But I can't give up my God.

The man was so upset he was dissapeared with a simple cold stone goodbye. The girl was so shocked she can't sleep. She can't think. She can't even cry.
She was so numb she stayed awake. In her numbness she wrote emails to her man, explained things. The emails were left unanswered. The girl was so very devastetd but she finally broke down and was crying like hell in her office toilet.
Cried so hard it hurt her lungs, her chest.
She was so sleepy she wanted to sleep and didn't get up again.

But she stood up, head high, despite her heart broken, he knows she loves her God more than she ever realised.

And that girl is telling this story to you.

-Wednesday morning chitchat, just know that I love you, and am holding you tight-

No comments: