Monday, December 13, 2010

a journey to the past

A friend's wedding was held yesterday, brought few of us gathered celebrating the happy day. Among those are one who once shared his feeling for me.

I could not help not to feel awkward on our first meeting, the last one was years ago on his wedding. Noticed that he too, feeling hesitated.

Looking back to those days, how I made silly and self centered decisions. Not proud of myself on this particular period. Life was ever so fun, careless and totally carefree. Nothing can stop us at anything. Love was off course on the agenda, but never a priority.

Walking back on those path, realizing how my world was focused on myself. To do everything I pleased, to have all the fun the world has to offered, carelessly hurt people's feeling on my way through. Somehow it felt like a price to pay.

I have regrets, even pains that many times been put aside unnoticed.

If you love someone you say it, you say it right then, out loud, or the moment just... passes you by. - my best friend's wedding -

The moment just passes you by...
How deep it struck, like a lighting to a vast empty ground. Stomp your head and make the world turning of blood rush.

Some things are just meant to be, leave it...
Some things are better forgotten, walk away...
Some things are never forgiven, learn from it...

1 comment:

rid said...

perjalanan kembali ke masa lalu memang kadang menyakitkan. begitu banyak "jika" dan penyesalan..


"If you love someone you say it, you say it right then, out loud, or the moment just... passes you by. - my best friend's wedding -"

*mengalami moment ini juga beberapa waktu yg lalu